January 31, 2010

Getting Organized in 2010? Here's a Special Offer For You!

By now most of you know that I am an unapologetic Type A personality. With that comes a sincere love for all things organization related. So it is with a excited tingly feeling that I announce a special offer for Mamalaw readers from Erin Condren Design.


I have been a fan of Erin Condren for years (in fact my 2007 family holiday card was a total tribute to her designs). Her style is so fresh, crisp and fun and, of course, I love, love all the stationery, stickers and other superfun paperstuffs that she offers on her site. Introducing Erin Condren’s 2010 Life Planner! The planner offers fun, creative styles for the chic girl on-the-go! The convenient size and elastic band for “quickflips” as well as the large daily views and “to-do” side bar make it possible to juggle all the work and personal events that life throws your way.

Erin Condren Design is currently offering 25% off as a special pre-sale for those of you who vowed to be more organized this year but don’t want to loose your personal style. You can choose from a number of colorways and designs. Simply enter promotional code PLAN25 at check out.

I bet you're feeling more organized already.

*Disclosure: Erin Condren Design will be sending me a sample planner to review. I haven't received it yet, but wanted to let you know about the sale ASAP.

post signature


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails