May 09, 2009

The Picture Post

I know, it's taken a shamefully long time for this post, but finally - finally! here are some photos from our trip to Dallas with the American Heart Association's Go Red Better U campaign.



As soon as we get the professional photos, we'll be sure to share them with you guys. In the meantime, try your best to enjoy my amateur snapshots.

Since I'm on a roll with the photos, I might as well share pics from our spring break trip to Jacksonville and Miami. It already seems like so long ago that we were basking in the sun and having fun with friends and family. Clearly we are due for another trip...[Warning: Chatterbox took some of these photos so a few of them they may be, um, artistic]



post signature

4 comments:

www.JusticeJonesie.com/blog said...

These are awesome. Your pictures from Florida reminded me how awesome grandparents are!

Sally's World said...

fantastic pictures, made me smile alot today!

Ms. Latina said...

Finally I have faces for the names! You ladies look like you had a blast- Anywho, Happy Mother's Day to all!

Unknown said...

Looks like a great trip! I can't wait to see the professional photos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails