June 18, 2008

Kevin, Ray & Paul: My New BFFs

So for the first time in my life, I actually watched most of the NBA semi-finals and all of the finals this year! I don't know why this year was different - usually I am so resistant to watching any televised sports, but I got really into it this season. I knew when the games were coming on, players' names, random team trivia - it was fun. And most of all, it was fun to watch the games with hubby rather than flee to another room as soon as I heard the NBA finals theme song come on like I am used to doing. Last night's game was so good! We were up waaay past our bed time because we couldn't believe what was happening.

Now that it's over, I have to say that I'll miss our 9pm t.v. b-ball dates just a little.

But I'll never admit that in public.

1 comment:

Don said...

I admit, although I am a Knick fan, I have to take my hat off to these three gentleman on winning their first-ever NBA championship.

They did it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails