June 13, 2008

The Novelty Has Worn Off


Ok seriously. I'm so pregnant right now it's not funny. I'm gi-mongous, hot, heavy, achy, exhausted, and cranky. I think it's about that time! Plus my belly is so tight right now that it's uncomfortable. And don't get me started on the Braxton-Hicks.

So it could be any day now! I just need the little guy to give me the weekend so that we can wash his clothes; pick up and assemble the furniture; and pack my hospital bag.

Oh and, it would be nice if I could get my hair and toes done. Call me vain if you want to, but it's before the baby comes or not for another 2 months!

Oh and I need gifts "from the baby" for Chatterbox and Giggles. I heard that goes over big time.

Alright baby, give Mommy until Monday, m'kay?


2 comments:

3XMom said...

good luck!!! Hope he holds off for you!

www.JusticeJonesie.com/blog said...

I still can't believe #3 is on his way!! Good luck over the weekend, call me when he comes. Knowing you, it will all be over before you finish dialing.:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails