October 04, 2007

LOVE IT! Thursdays


Yes, I'm totally cheating, but I just have to tell y'all that I finally got my car and...I LOVE IT! Here she is:


I took this pic with my camera phone this morning in the parking garage at work, so of course the picture doesn't do the car justice. If anyone is in the market for a new car, definitely look into the Acadia. It's the new crossover from GMC. Mine seats 7, but you can opt for it to seat 8. Like Justice Jones said to me: "It's like a hidden minivan." We got the DVD package for the kids and it came with free OnStar and XM radio. It's very spacious, rides smoothly, doesn't feel like a big 'ol truck, and is adorable. There are 2 sunroofs and dual everything. Of course, I've had it all of 1 week so I may find a reason or two to gripe about down the line, but for now, this mama is a very happy camper.

Now I just need to get seat protectors to save my precious new seats from toddler terror.
I give the GMC Acadia:
5 gavels: "Love it! Can't live without it!"


Do you love your family car? Hate it? Tell us all about it and don't forget to link back here.









3 comments:

Justice Ny said...

Nice ride mama!!!!! You're making me re-think the whole minivan thing. I'm not necessarily going to run out and get one, but you're making me think:)

Can't wait to take a ride - double sun-roofs ... cool!

www.JusticeJonesie.com/blog said...

Congrats on the car!! It looks and sounds really nice. Perfect for when you have number three too....:)

Anonymous said...

i disagree why pollute the world more just get a car it sits 5. Since you are only 4 and maybe 5 what is the big deal. It is moms like you who pollute the world..take that to the grave

Related Posts with Thumbnails