June 29, 2007

Party Like A Rock Star

And I'm not talking about the annoying rap song. I'm talking about us. Or at least that what Mrs. Schmitty thinks of us because she awarded us the Rockin' Girl Blogger award!!


My turn. There are three bloggers that I'd like to give this award to:


Big Mama: I must read her blog on a daily basis. Her adventures with Caroline and Gulley and the gang are priceless. She has such a great sense of humor and a captivating writing style. It's a blog that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. After you've wiped the tears of laughter off of your face. And even though she has one of the top blog sites out there, she always takes time to visit and comment on her commenter's blogs.


More Than A Minivan Mom: Tracey's blog is a breath of fresh air. She "keeps it real" when discussing family matters and current affairs and encourages intelligent dialogue even if your opinions don't resemble her liberal, feminist ones. Oh and her music selections of the day rock. Take today, for example. Indigo Girls? I heart them.


Hot Mama's Guide to Life: If you haven't already, you should hop over and meet Pascalle. She's funny and light and fun. And above all else, she is an inspiration on how to tackle mommyhood with style! And she's a size 8. Barf.

Bonus: She shares all her mommy fashionista tips for moms at: Hot Mama Daily. And even if you can't fathom squeezing yourself into a mini-dress, you can always live vicariously through her.



Rock On Ladies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Fergie! THANK YOU! That gave me the warm fuzzies of the day.

~*This Mama*~ said...

Cool! Congratulations to you all! =)

Anonymous said...

Awww J. Fergie!!! You're making me blush!!! Kinda. Sorta. Hee hee! No, but seriously, I'm flattered and thank you!!! And since I'm a Rock Star now and all, where the hell is my champagne and my LIMO?! ;)

Big Mama said...

Well let me just say thank you so much! What a fun surprise!

You know I think you totally rock yourself, Ms. Fergie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails