May 09, 2007

Mayday! Mayday!

I know, I know I'm a day late. But I still want to take part in Beth F.'s super duper MayDay Weight Loss Challenge. If you want to find out how it works, just visit Tales From the Scales and join in!

Here's my story:

Girl is stunning (work with me).
Girl goes to college.
Girl meets Boy.
Girl starts cooking and eating more, exercising less.

Girl starts working and makes no time for exercise.
Girl does Weight Watchers for her wedding as successfully loses 8lbs.
Girl and Boy get married.
Girl has Baby #1 and puts on 30lbs.
Girl is still about 15lbs overweight and is markedly less stunning.
Girl has Baby #2 and gains another 30lbs.
Girl is now about 25lbs overweight and not-so-stunning.
Girl decides, in January of this year, that she is "Bringing Sexy Back"
Girl starts on Weight Watchers and lunchtime aerobics classes.
Girl loses 10.7lbs!
Girl gets lazy. Aerobics instructor quits.
Girl falls off the Weight Watchers wagon.
Girl gains 4lbs.


And here we are! Basically, I would still like to lose 15 - 20lbs. I'm going to start back on my WW diet and exercising at least 2 times a week. My weakness? Heavy dinners and not exercising.

Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Kim said...

I am right there with you. I am doing the challenge too. Good luck.

Beth said...

What a great rundown! BEST OF LUCK!! I'm so happy to be doing this with you!

Anonymous said...

I need to be right in there with you! Good luck. :>)

SMLT said...

Try my diet:

Breakfast - 1/2 pint of ice cream
Lunch - piece of chicken
Dinner - tortilla chips
Late snack - mardarian oranges

Truthfully, this is exactly what I ate yesterday!

- - what's that tag line you always say? "Works for me!" - -

Justice Fergie said...

thanks for the diet tips Jazzy...but you can do that since you still have your stunning young body! chicken, ice cream and chips? i've gained 3lbs just thinking about it :)

*Tanyetta* said...

JazzMoh is killing me! I ate worse than that. *sigh*

Related Posts with Thumbnails