February 24, 2007

Britney' Spears' Meltdown and the Three Ring Circus.

Okay, any one else addicted to watching the Anna Nicole hearings?? It's like watching a bad train wreck. I just can't stop watching it. And, I will be the first to admit that I have watched almost every second of the hearings. The legal issues are all really interesting but the characters involved are priceless. And what I really want to know is, who is the Baby Daddy?? I've my bet on Larry. I can not wait until Judge Korda resumes the hearings and decides the jurisdiction issue. Then we will be one step closer to maybe finding out who the baby daddy is. America, this is important.

And the other hot topic, will Britney lose her babies? I mean what is she thinking? Clearly, she isn't thinking. She has lost it and needs more than just a 12 step program. Poor child. But..., has anyone seen these pictures. HILARIOUS! Thanks to Perez Hilton, I had a great laugh tonight.

PS. In all seriousness, I am praying for all these children involved. It's really sad.

1 comment:

Justice Fergie said...

When I saw the "Three Ring Circus" title of your post, I was almost sure you were going to be talking about your kids :-)

Honestly, I can't even watch anything related to Anna Nicole or Britney. Both stories are just too tragic for me. I get my fill of the nonsense during the 3o minutes of Access Hollywood and even then, I want to puke. It's all our fault, really. The American public routinely ruins celebrity lives by being obsessed with them. I'm with you though, God bless the babies involved.

It's too late for Anna Nicole, but somebody please help Britney. Before she ends up like Whitney -- a recovering crack/alcohol addict living in her boyfriend's mother's house. Did you HEAR about that? Clive Davis forced her to move out of Ray J.'s momma's house. That doesn't even make a bit of sense.

Related Posts with Thumbnails