November 17, 2006

Deliberations...


It's been one of those days (and it's only lunchtime). On the workfront, it's been a great day! Two major cases that I've been working on both reached a positive outcome on the same day. On the other hand, it's been a rough day on the homefront. I don't know what it is lately. I thought I'd become accustomed to going like the Energizer Bunny on a daily basis, but last night I couldn't do it anymore. I've been in a crabby mood ever since. But after talking to 2 good friends about it (thanks for listening to me rant, Tres Leches) I have calmed down. My days are so jam-packed that by the time Friday rolls around, I am at the end of my rope, so it's hard to keep in perspective that marriage and motherhood are both hard work and that I am not the only one experiencing the issues that come along with them. I think that it's time for a mental health day...in fact, I think I've just come up with our next MamaLaw :-)

(I know I'm breaking my "1 law per week rule" but hey, I'm on a roll)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails