December 30, 2009

2009 In 5 Simple Questions

[ Full disclosure: I totally stole these questions from NerdGirl.]

Q: Web tool. It came into your work flow this year and now you couldn't live without it. It has simplified or improved your online experience.

Oh, I've tried a lot of different web tools this year: Plinky, Whrrl, iGoogle, DropSend, Evernote, Springpad, TwitterTim.es, Posterous, HootSuite (which I hate), Cozi, Slide, BigTent and a host of others. But I'd have to say my favorite is TweetDeck, with Cozi Family running a close second.


Q: Project. What did you start this year that you're proud of?


I'm so proud of us, ladies!!


Q: New person. She came into your life and turned it upside down. He went out of his way to provide incredible customer service. Who is your unsung hero of 2009?

Now this is a hard one! What I really want to do is cheat and say that L'il Buddy turned my life upside down. But, since he was born in 2008, that wouldn't count. So. I will choose Kathryn Stockett and Emily Giffin. They came into my life by way of their books which I devoured this year and can't wait for their next offerings. Two very different, but captivating, writers.

And of course, Barack Obama.


Q: Shop. Online or offline, where did you spend most of your mad money this year?

I spent most (all?) of my mad money at the outlet shops in Bethany Beach, DE during my yearly girls' trip. Buying myself a new designer handbag is quickly becoming an October tradition.

Thanks for the good times girls!














Q: Word or phrase. A word that encapsulates your year. "2009 was: a blessing."

In these times when swine flu is lurking, the economy is languishing, jobs are dwindling, national security is threatened, and the constant news reports of philandering husbands, I thank God for my sweet little family and our fortunate life.



Happy New Year! May 2010 be all that you want it to be and more.

post signature

6 comments:

Jonez said...

Love, love, love the pictures of the kiddos.

*Tanyetta* said...

Happy New Year!!!

achoiceofweapons said...

With your legal consent Ladies I would like to wish you a Happy New Year! 8-)
Love the Pics!

ParlinMom said...

Happy New Year ladies of MamaLaw!!!

teachmama said...

Happy New Year, Ladies! Great post--

Cheers, and all the best in 2010!

Could your kiddos be any cuter?!

Peter and Nancy said...

Gorgeous photos! Umm, you tried more new technology in the past year than I have in at least 5 . . . :o)
Happy New Year!
Nancy

Related Posts with Thumbnails