November 28, 2009

My 5-Year Old Needs a Secretary


Ok, so you warned me. Before Chatterbox started kindergarten, I was put on notice by all of you primary school aficionados that the paperwork and homework involved was no joke. I laughed. I scoffed. I did not take heed. Well. The joke's on me!

Let me introduce you to the Daily Folder. It's brightly colored and is adorned with a lovable little frog sporting the motto: "Fully Responsible Organized and Growing." But do not be fooled. This Daily Folder and me? We have a love-hate relationship. Each day Hubby or I have to initial the Behavior Chart and return it back to the teacher. Then, there's usually about 3 - 5 notices or forms that need reading and filling out.

And don't get me started on the items that require a payment.

Continue reading My 5-Year Old Needs a Secretary...





post signature

1 comment:

La'Tonya Richardson said...

Yes, I'd say she needs a secretary!
And one of these days the papers will slow down. Then, she'll just come home and tell you things, and expect you to remember them ALL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails