July 24, 2009

Ford Drive Experience at BlogHer

Yesterday was our first day at BlogHer - well, really it was pre BlogHer because the conference doesn't offically start until today. We spent the day with Ford, which was really cool.

I'll be honest, I wasn't that thrilled before because my impression of Ford is not good. But, they've come up with some really innovative technologies AND what's most impressive is that they're changing their cars with women in mind. Yes, I said it - there are 2010 models with rear and side view sensors (for those hard to back out of mall spaces); refrigerated compartments in the rear seat (to keep your drinks, formula cold); pocketbook hideaways; and parallel park assist that will actually park the car for you. There is one model that I want and many of us were hoping that in return for our time, there were keys in our lunch boxes - but no such luck! So, our day with Ford was fun and interesting.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails