Justice Jonesie and I are sitting on the floor in the "Blog to Book" session at BlogHer. We're on the floor because the session is packed. The session is packed because the conference is huuuge. There are 1,500 women here and it's surreal. A couple of impressions from the first day of my first BlogHer:
- Everyone here has an interesting story.
- Marketers understand the power of social media to advance their brand.
- BlogHer is not the place to come if you want to get some rest.
- The legendary swag is awesome; but shouldn't be the main reason that we're here.
- The moms who brought infants are either super brave or super crazy. Or both.
- Girls just wanna have fun.
More updates to come!