Please take a look at our bread basket.
The first thing you will probably notice is that it is not actually a basket, but a platter. This is because our bread "needs" have long outgrown our cute, normal-people-sized bread box. Please note that 99% of the items in this bread platter are Hubby's. Let's take an inventory and hear his explanations, shall we?
- Raisin Bread: For breakfast on occasion.
- Texas Toast: For French toast.
- Potato Bread: In case I want a sandwich.
- Bagels: Again, for breakfast.
- Dinner Rolls: Snack food.
- Croissants: For my breakfast egg sandwiches.
- Whole Wheat Bread (that's actually my sister's)
- Whole Grain Wraps (those are mine!)
So this is what I have to walk past on a daily basis when I enter the kitchen. Hubby can afford to eat like everyday is his last day on Earth because he is super active and plays basketball for like 9 hours each week. I, however, am an entirely different story. Can someone please fax him the memo?