March 24, 2008

The Day After...


Note to self for next year: You HATE Easter grass.
Really, the picture here doesn't do the mess justice. There was Easter grass everywhere. In their beds, in our room, in the kitchen, in the living room. And you can't use the vacuum to get those bad boys up. Oh no. They'll get stuck in the brush roll. So what you end up having to do is get on your hands and knees and use the hose attachment. Or the hand vac. All while the kids dance around with glee because they figured out that the grass sticks to their feet and helps them to slide across the tile floors. The whole process is LOADS of fun for Mom and puts you in a way cheery Easter-y mood.


2 comments:

Nerd Girl said...

LOL! I was right there with you - my daughter's Easter basket from preschool "somehow" exploded all over the backseat of my car. I predict that I'll be removing Easter grass until at least early May.

Heather said...

Easter grass is the WORST! I, I mean the Easter Bunny, got some new stuff this year. At Target, of course! It had more of a paper texture instead of a plastic texture. And, it was much easier to get off the carpet! I didn't see it in pink, but then our Easter Bunny is a procrastinator, so you might check it out next year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails