November 07, 2007

Odds & Ends


(1) A friend of J. Ny's and mine was interviewed for the Women for Obama website. Very cool. Check out her interview and leave a comment!

(2) I went to a hip hop dance class last night and it was big fun! I desperately need to do something to keep me active. The teacher, Lorenzo, is the choreographer for Chuck "The Godfather of Go-Go" Brown's latest video that finished shooting yesterday. So maybe you'll see me in a video soon. Just don't hold your breath.

(3) Something's up with Chatterbox this week. She loses her mind at the drop of a hat. Yesterday she threw a tantrum because I didn't cut her grapes into quarters. The day before that she threw a tantrum because she didn't want to wear tights under her skirt to school. We had the same battle Sunday when she refused to wear her tights under her dress for church. It was so ugly that she ended up not going. I'm not sure what it is, but I hope she's ok. Any thoughts?

(4) Giggles was crawling around the hallway yesterday (though she's been walking for over 8 months) and our nanny said "In my country (Peru), when an older child starts crawling that means that the mom is expecting another baby." HA. Giggles, you betta' act like you know and get to walking.


2 comments:

Justice Ny said...

Funny, funny, funny. In my country (Trinidad) once the baby starts bending over to look through her legs, that means mom is expecting. Have you seen any of that? A new bambino would be great:)

Justice Ny said...

Another point, is little Ms. Chatterbox going through something new at school? Is so, that could be why she's acting up. My DD has been acting up to go to school, she's not cooperative in the morning and she's crying endlessly when I drop her off. I thought about it and realized that she's starting potty training at school and I think the change is causing her some anxiety. So, maybe it's something like that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails