May 01, 2007

Cole Haazard

I knew breaking in new shoes could sometimes be a pain but who knew it could be hazardous! This morning I was backing out of my driveway on my way to work and I went to step on the brake but because my shoes were brand new, I had no traction and my foot slipped right off! Luckily I wasn't on a busy street -- it could have been ugly. Well, my feet wouldn't have been ugly because, trust me, the shoes are cute. But still, it could have been worse. Could you just imagine the news headline?

Don't get excited. I got them on clearance.

And please don't get scared away by my superficial shallow rants. I am, how do you say, a "multi-dimensional woman." Therefore, a thought-provoking, deep-discussion-worthy post is on its way soon. Maybe.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Correction: shoes are not shallow. They are very serious and very precious.

I am so thankful that your pretty little shoes did not cause you any harm.

Related Posts with Thumbnails