February 16, 2007

Rock On!


Did anybody see the Today Show yesterday? [I've become a TS groupie, I know, but lately they've had the best mom-interest stories] They did the coolest segment on a group of moms who formed a rock band called HRT. The women were friends and SAHMs who met regularly for coffee and to go shopping and then they decided to try their hand at playing music. After that, it was all she wrote! Now they tour and play to sold out crowds all while taking care of home. Goes to show that your wildest dreams may not be as far out of reach as you might think.

What would you love to do in your "wildest dreams"?

2 comments:

www.JusticeJonesie.com/blog said...

I don't know if it's a wild dream, but I would love to be an interior designer, for people with unlimted budgets. I rather spend money on a nice piece of furniture as opposed to "high fashion" clothes. I know, I'm a nerd.

Justice Fergie said...

you're not a nerd. that's a great "dream"! i've seen your house (and your handmade linens, etc.) and I KNOW you could do it. you should definitely think about doing it during your "spare" time (cough cough).

Related Posts with Thumbnails