December 29, 2006

Friday's Feast...

[I am officially hooked on these daily memes!]

Appetizer
How do you usually celebrate on New Year's Eve?

Well, ever since we had Oldest in 2004, we've become old fogies and have been staying in and
watching the ball drop on tv (if we can make it 'till midnight). I try to make us a nice dinner and/or cocktails though so that we can still feel like we're celebrating! Last year my mom and sis were in town and we stayed up playing poker. That was fun! I went to bed at 12:01 am though...hey, give me a break - I was 6 months preggars.

Soup
Name one thing unexpected that happened to you in 2006.

I finished a 10k marathon!

[Here we are at the finish-- doublestroller and all!]




















Salad
Where was your favorite place that you visited in 2006?

Montreal. I just love it in the warm months: my family, the city, the food...It will always be home :)

Main Course
What resolution is your top priority for 2007?

To get my groove back! Lose the baby weight, renew my fashion sense and be a hot mom. I'm bringing sexy back.

Dessert
Using just three words, describe 2006.


blessed. busy. fun.

TGIF!!

4 comments:

Crazy Working Mom said...

Great Feast!
Thanks for dropping by.

www.JusticeJonesie.com/blog said...

When did all this take place? See, don't say you don't have time to work out, keep the momentum going.
Good for you!

Unknown said...

You go girl and congrats on the marathon....you can bring sexy back and seem to be doing it

im jealous

great blog

Justice Fergie said...

my mother's side of the family had a mini-family reunion in Montreal in September. We all participated in the Montreal Marathon in honor of my Granpa turning 90 this year. It was a BLAST.

Related Posts with Thumbnails