February 03, 2010

Nashville, Here I Come...

Blissdom Conference ~ Nashville ~ February 4-6 2010

Tomorrow night I'll be leaving for Nashville, TN for Blissdom 2010. It's my first time going and so I'm quite excited. I'm looking forward to seeing some friendly faces of bloggers that I only get to see IRL every once in awhile and to finally meet others that I've only tweeted with! Barbara and Alli have really pulled out all the stops and organized a weekend full of great information and fun events. As a matter of fact, Harry Connick Jr. will be there performing on Friday night. How cool is that? I took another look at the conference agenda last night and it's going to be tough to decide which sessions to attend since they all look interesting. Blogalicious is sponsoring an event hosted by the Clever Girls on Thursday night called Blissful Bubbles + Bites which is going to feature lots of fun prizes, cool gals and bubbly drinks. Don't forget to attend to enter to win a free pass to Blogalicious 2010.

Hope to see some of you there!

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails