December 09, 2009

The Oven's Preheating!


Holiday Baking Days in the Fergie Household are underway! No, I don't have time for this! No, I don't need to be eating desserts! But it's Christmas, people! The girls and I are going to be making holiday treats every few days from now until Christmas. I'm in a Southern state of mind these days, so most of our confections are gonna be tried and true recipes from the South. First up is...Chocolate Pie! [Ok, wow there is an entire website devoted to Chocolate Pie recipes.] Next on the menu is White Chocolate Bread Pudding - a special request from Hubby. After that we're gonna tackle a Layered Caramel Cake and I can't wait. If you have any secret, scrumptious family recipes for any of these or if there's something that I absolutely must try, let me know and we'll add 'em to the list. I will make sure to post pictures of our masterpieces before they're devoured.

post signature

2 comments:

Krystal Grant said...

I am so not a baker. The best I can do is buy a Mrs. Smith's apple pie from my grocers freezer and get to heating! My hubby doesn't know the difference. If I make Jiffy cornbread he's a happy camper. Good luck with the baking.

Smoked Recipes said...

Very thhoughtful blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails