So for the past several weeks I've had the best excuse not to tackle the thousand small and big things around the house and IRL. It was so easy to say "I'll get to that after Blogalicious." Ok, so Blogalicious has come and gone...now what!?
Here's a sneak peek at my Post-Bloga To Do List:
- Get on the treadmill. We got an almost-new treadmill from my neighbors that I pledged I would use during the hours in the evening/night when I might have been on Bloga conference calls, replying to emails and whatever else. I have also promised Jonesie that I would get my working out act together. Gulp.
- Organize my girls' room. Now that Chatterbox has started Kindergarten, she really needs an organized, dedicated space for her to do homework and other projects. Right now the table in her room houses everything from L'il Buddy's baby puzzles to princess dress-up clothing to hair accessories to "pirate treasure." It's unacceptable.
- Organize/re-decorate my house. Yes, the dining room set is here, but what you don't know is that we also got new living room furniture...without having a chance to get rid of the old stuff. Our house is a melee of old and new furniture, boxes of random electronics that Hubby had to have, and a general mess.
- Help my aunt with her campaign. My auntie is running for mayor in her city! The election is in a couple of weeks and I've been so swamped that I haven't been able to help out with her campaign. She especially needs help with her social media presence. Gotta get that going!
- Reconnect with my (other) friends. This is all I'm going to say: one of my best friends had a baby THREE months ago and I have not met him yet. And she lives 10 minutes away from me. Shame.ful. I plan to make housecalls, host dinner parties and really just pick up the phone and find out what's going on in their lives. Because I'm almost positive they are tired of hearing about Blogalicious. (aren't you?)
And there's much more, I'm sure. It's a little bit daunting, but also a tad refreshing and I'm looking forward to get back in control of my life!