(Excuse me for just one second while I rant and rave and try to get some comic relief out of it.)
Raise your hand if:
1) You wake up almost every morning dead tired mad at yourself and wondering why the h*ll you stayed up so.late.again. only to go to bed even later that same night.
2) You really want a dog, your kids all want a dog, you had a dog before and the family did perfectly fine with him but one day, shortly after you had a baby and your mind wasn't really in the right place, you let your husband talk you into letting the dog go live with your parents "just until the baby got a little older" but when she did get older, your husband refused to allow the dog to come back and the dog has since gotten so use to living in his "temporary" housing, five years later, that he doesn't mesh well with the family anymore. And you and the kids have already found the replacement dog about five or six times yet your husband refuses to let the family have a dog. Even though he's the only one that doesn't want one. And he's outvoted 4 to 1.
3) You work about six or eight jobs with only one that pays the bills.
4) You sometimes wonder if you are the only person in the house that knows where the extra toilet paper is kept.
5) You can't help but wonder if it would be easier to just cut all but an inch or two of your hair and call it a day.
6) You go to the gym but don't lose weight.
7) You eat french fries even though you spent 1.5 hours sweating the hair out that you just spent 3 hours at the salon doing.
8) You want to trade your mommy car in for a two door BMW with no back seat.
9) You will never drive a minivan but you will drive a car big enough to fit a minivan in because those are the only cars that offer all the same bells and whistles that a minivan does.
10) You really should be working instead of blogging right now or reading other blogs.
11) You wonder why you seem to be the only one who understands the homework situation in your house.
12) You don't have a nice watch but your husband does and you're at least 32 years old and should have at least one nice one by now. (Fergie, we know you're hand is up for this one).
13) You always have several loads of clean laundry around the house that seem to never get folded and put away but instead, serve as the source of clothes that end up being used throughout the week. (Hey, it's much easier to keep everyone's clothes in one crumpled pile in a basket than to fold and put away all those clothes away, right?)
14) You drink wine with dinner because you need it to make it through homework and bathtime.
HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE!