September 10, 2009

Hiatus

We've been on a bit of a hiatus this week as we approach the homestretch in prepping for Blogalicious (just in case you didn't know ... we are hosting a conference for women of color bloggers next month in Atlanta; more info here); so none of us have been able to update you on the regular and not so regular happenings around our homes.

But, it is Thursday and you know what that means? RHOA. Our weekly source of entertainment is on at 10pm tonight - can't wait! In the meantime, if you're a RHOA addict, check out the happenings from earlier today at the taping of the Ellen DeGeneres show - the cat fighting has not stopped!!!

post signaturepost signaturepost signature



3 comments:

The Deal Fanatic said...

OH I can not wait for tonight. I'm on west coast time so all my East GF try to clue me in before...NOOooooo!!!....LOL

Dee @ Cocktails with Mom said...

I missed Ellen but I will be tuned in tonight. What a mess, lol.

Rose Weber said...

Loveely blog you have here

Related Posts with Thumbnails