July 03, 2009

Does size matter?

As ignorant as this sounds, I MUST ask. I've thought about it in the past and have never been able to figure it out. I don't really know why I've had this thought, but I have. Does size matter? Do skinny women have more sex than heavy women?

I told you it was ignorant, but my inquiring mind wants to know. Now, I'm not talking about drive - that's not my question. I'm just curious whether a woman's weight makes a difference.

I was walking home yesterday and this older couple was a bit ahead of me and the crazy thought popped in my head. They must have been in their 50s and they were both in pretty good shape and I just wondered. Call me crazy, call me bored, but can someone shed some light on this pressing issue?

post signature

4 comments:

La'Tonya Richardson said...

Size matters when it's your preference! If you are attracted to skinny men, it matters. If you're attacted to thicker men it matters! Just as it matters when you're deciding on a particular brand of diaper for your child. It matters in the quality...

We as people can be very superficial. But hey, we like what we like.

Ms. Wanda said...

I know plenty of big girls having a lot of sex! I have more men checking for me no that I'm 40lbs heavier, I don't know I'm just saying seems like big girls got it going on;)

Radical Selfie said...

Okay, I've often wondered the very same thing, so I'll be checking back in to find out the verdict.

Alicia @ Chronicles Of A Busy Mind said...

Having been on both sides of the spectrum at my heaviest I was 320lbs and a size 24 and at my smallest I was 155lbs and a size 8 I would have to say that I had better sex when I was heavy. I'm sure there are many variables that contributed to that. (something for me to sit down and think about actually) And I am speaking of the quality not the quantity.

Related Posts with Thumbnails