May 01, 2009

TGIF ... great!

Honestly...TGIF just means that I have to step up my game and find "fun" stuff to occupy daughter for the NEXT 48 HOURS. I will not get to sleep in, or read the paper, or get on the computer, or go shopping, or have a 20 minute shower, or get my nails done, or watch anything except Disney for two entire days. I adore my daughter but why are my weekends ALL about entertaining her? Thank goodness for pre-school, otherwise I would be bald and crazy!!!

post signature

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hahaha. Isn't that the truth! I felt the same way when my daughter was a preschooler. Like, what am I suppose to do with her?? Its amazing at just how much of a support network the school system can be, especially when they are younger.

Have a great, um... Disney filled weekend, lol.

Ms. Wanda said...

Well, I have 3 kids and lets see I'm at Dance School in the morning, 2 Baseball games in the afternoon, 2 Bday parties, um, dinner party tomorrow night, that's Saturday. Sunday is church, 1 baseball game, and then off to annual BB park rollerskating party!!! I wish I could watch Disney:)

Enjoy your weekend:)
Ms. Wanda

Related Posts with Thumbnails