March 10, 2009

Dear Honey

To: Hubby
From: Jonesie
Subject: Your "to-do" list
Sent with High Priority


1. change light bulb in closet
2. pressure wash driveway and entrance
3. buy new mulch for front yard
4. hire painters for wall in the living room (or give me the number)
5. tape so that i can repaint bedroom (green)
6. fix light sockets around house that are falling out (this should be #1 since this is a serious hazard- start in B's room)
7. buy the right screws for my shoe shelf in the closet and return the wrong ones (or tell me and I'll buy it)
8. fix toilet in our bathroom
9. fix light fixture in Oldest's hallway
10. buy me an imperial shit-zu dog

maybe you should take a day off this week to do your to-dos?
Gracias!

9 comments:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

My hubby would have to take off a month...his to-do list is three times as long. sigh.

P.S. The bad thing about readers...you sometimes miss the new headers on blogs. I LOVE YOURS!

Justice Ny said...

I have decided to do some of the "to-do's" myself because I will end up waiting months before they would be done.

Felicia (aka Mommy B) said...

Nice list. Good luck.
I've learned that if I start doing the to-dos -- accompanied by a bit of subtle annoyed breathing and tooth sucking -- hubs gets embarassed and comes in to take over. So sad we have to resort to such measures.

Felicia (aka Mommy B) said...

Nice list. Good luck.
I've learned that if I start doing the to-dos -- accompanied by a bit of subtle annoyed breathing and tooth sucking -- hubs gets embarassed and comes in to take over. So sad we have to resort to such measures.

www.JusticeJonesie.com/blog said...

You guys are all funny! This email was sent really with "high sarcasm" because in about 10 minutes I'm going to blow the roof!! :)

Unknown said...

whew, that is a long honey do list. I think that if you can get him to do all of that you deserve a medal!

Justice Fergie said...

you have me cracking up. i can just hear the sarcasm in your voice! LOL

Peter and Nancy said...

Okay, I'm just impressed that you have a husband with the skills to fix electric sockets! (Or maybe you don't after all. :o) )

Thanks for sharing your Haiti connection in my comments!
-- Nancy

LuLu and Moxley's Mom said...

Did he actually do everything on the list??? Please let us know if this technique works. I bark my orders at my husband and that doesn't seem to be doing the trick. I need a new approach!

Related Posts with Thumbnails