January 06, 2009

Two Weddings and a (Computer) Funeral.

My computer is dead. Seriously. It just didn't turn on one day last week. WTH? But, whatever, I'm over it. I have been wanting to get a laptop anyway so it's all good. I am a bit sad about the photos that I had on my harddrive though. Luckily most of our photo uploading was done on hubby's computer (yes, we each have our own - he is a software engineer and is very serious when it comes to his pc) Anyway, I was going through some photos on his computer last night and found pics from when we went to the wedding of one of my best friends from college back in October, so I thought I'd share. Her husband is from Pakistan and so they had two ceremonies - a Pakistani one and an American one.


Day 1: The glam girls ready to party.


The Fergies: Party of 5


The Happy Couple

The Bride, L'il Buddy (knocked out), and Me



Day 2: Giggles enjoying the festivities.




Chatterbox doing the same.



The bride and the gals. They kept saying the bride was "like a princess!" And she was.


Giggles ran onto the dance floor during the bouquet toss and started busting a move. It was hilarious. She was like "What? Isn't time to dance yet?" It was great.


Still dancing...The single ladies waited patiently while she got her groove on.


Day 3: Time to go home. Chatterbox made out with a bouquet.



So did Giggles, but obviously she was more into the gummy worms.


It was a beautiful wedding and a great time. The girls really remember every detail and often talk about Auntie's "Meeting" - for some reason the word "wedding" just won't stick. And I suppose on many levels it was a meeting; a meeting of the hearts.
Awww, aren't I the romantic?






8 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

May your computer rest in peace. I hope the photos can be salvaged.

The wedding looked glam and the girls are so sweet! A meeting? LOVE IT :)

Aimee @ Smiling Mama said...

What a beautiful family you have! And those beauties totally deserved the bouquets!

A Shorter Mama said...

She WAS a beautiful bride, and you and the girls were stunning;)

My computer failed, I am a crazy person when it comes to backing up photos. I only lost about 3 weeks of photos but it was devastating nonetheless:(

Dee @ tifiblogs said...

I feel your pc pain, mine died last year. What great photos!

Justice Ny said...

The pics are gorgeous and please tell girlfriend that she was a beautiful bride - I am esp. fon of the Indian garb.

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner said...

Doh--NOT THE PHOTOS!!!! What a lovely wedding--I love that they incorporated both traditions. Beautiful. And your little cutie pies... oh my. The giggle in their faces is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are PRECIOUS.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, the bride is gorgeous. I brought my girls and my husband over to look at her decked out in the Indian garb. Beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails