December 02, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday


My LadyBug is now 3 years old! I can hardly believe it myself. I found myself re-living the entire birth process as the hours drew to her birth time - is that strange or what?!?! Time has gone by so fast though that I know I'm going to blink and she'll be all grown up. I've heard people say "enjoy every moment because before you know it she'll be all grown" -- now I understand.



Anyway, happy birthday ladybug (or Barack Obama as she prefers to be called).

4 comments:

Justice Fergie said...

happy birthday barack!!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

well happy birthday to the big girl! She is soooo precious :)

Dee @ tifiblogs said...

Happy Birthday Miss Ladybug!

www.JusticeJonesie.com/blog said...

What a cutie!! She's so big and pretty. Happy Bday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails