April 29, 2008

The Short Cup at Starbucks

I learned about the Short cup at Starbucks about a year ago and I'm still surprised at how few people know about it. So today, I'm spreading the word. Power to the people!!!

The Short cup is the secret cup at Starbucks that's shorter, and cheaper, than the Tall cup. When I first heard it I didn't believe it. How many times have I gone to Starbucks and asked for a "small" only to be told, "Tall?". Plenty of times. Unless you ask for it, they won't give it to you. And when you do ask for it, they whip the cup out of a secret cabinet or from behind the counter where it can't be seen. But it exists, and they won't advertise it. I only need a little coffee to get my battery charged up in the mornings. So if your like me, go Short!

Spread the word.

7 comments:

JayJayGhatt said...

thanks. i like it when starbucks addicts help each other out. i'm getting my short cup tomorrow!

Justice Fergie said...

this is priceless info right here. i'm not a big coffee drinker and almost never finish my tall drinks.

good lookin' out!

the mama bird diaries said...

My dad told me about the secret short cup... What's up with Starbucks being all shady and secretive?

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Sneaky devils!

Kim Moldofsky said...

I learned about this last year. I've found it's not that much cheaper, I usually stick with the tall, feeling like it's a better value (assuming I finish it, of course).

Thanks for spreading the word, though. Not sure why it's such a secret.

Shelly- Mom Files said...

Oh wow yay! Thanks for sharing with an el cheapo like me! LOL!! I will pass that one on!

Shelliza said...

I never knew this! Thanks for the info, I guess I'll be asking for a short cup from now on.

Related Posts with Thumbnails