August 07, 2007

Did Ya Miss Me?

I know, I know, it's been forever since I've blogged. Life has been a little more than hectic these past couple of weeks and I just didn't have the time or energy to try to put together a coherent, witty post suitable to share with y'all. But, after a fortnight of chaos...I'm baaaack! And thanks to those who noticed and commented or sent me an email to check in with me to see how I was doing. You guys rock.

And since I didn't know where to start, and have so much to fill you in on, I've made a list to put on our sidebar of all of the things I need to write about so that I won't forget.

But right now I need to go and find a place that sells Barney party items. Have you any idea how hard it is to find Barney-themed stuff? And as much as I've tried to convince Chatterbox that a Spongebob party would be AWESOME, she's not having it. It's the purple guy or bust. And I've only got 3 days to make it happen.

Oh the pressure.

1 comment:

SMLT said...

Ok, I'm checking back here everyday in anticipation! (Pathetic, I know but I really do love your blog!) xoxoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails