March 05, 2007

*UPDATED* Happy 1st Birthday Baby


You are my sunshine :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* In case you are wondering what she is wearing in this pic - it's her Christening dress. We had her baby dedication on Sunday (yes, it was a busy weekend!) The dress is really special because this was the dress that my sister and I wore for our Christenings...AND...the dress was made from my mother's wedding dress! Such a great idea and now a precious family heirloom.

5 comments:

Beth said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a beautiful little baby! or toddler?

I hope you guys have a great day!

SMLT said...

Look at those cute, two front teeth. Sorry I missed the party
:-/

Anonymous said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL IS MY BABY!!! That's it! I'm going on realtor.com and I'm finding you guys a home-TODAY!!! Give my girls kisses for me!
Auntie Fe

www.JusticeJonesie.com/blog said...

What an awesome idea!! I was going to comment on the dress because it is beautiful! Love it, love it, love it.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful heirloom! Such a touching story on the dress. Very cute.

NtycnBoricua

Related Posts with Thumbnails