March 16, 2007

Freedom Friday!


[J. Ny, I think you've inadvertently created a new meme :-)]


TGIF! I am so glad the weekend is here. I usually work a compressed work schedule so that I can have a day off every two weeks, but things have been sooo busy at work that I haven't been able to take a Friday off in over a month. A boy do I need one. The good thing is that I am going to try to put those days towards next week when we go on vacation. Yes! Vacation! We're taking the kiddies to Miami to visit with family. But most importantly, to watch "Grandma" perform in "What We Did for Love" a musical performance for charity. How cool is she? Can't wait.

This weekend should prove to be busy as usual. A church event, a board meeting, errands, a scrimmage, and the like. But it's still the weekend, and I'll take it any way I can get it!

Ok, I promise this was my last post for today :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails