February 09, 2007

Friday Fun

This meme is all the posting I can manage right now!

I must confess that this week's Friday Fun is about pets -- but since I don't have any, I'm answering the questions from last week's meme...

1. What was your first job?


Babysitting for Laura Blair down the street. She was my dentist's daughter. I remember once she ate a plum and threw up purple vomit. Nice. But my first "real" job was working the concession stand at the St. Lambert Ice Skating Arena on Saturday mornings from 7:30am to 1:30pm. I still don't understand how people can eat hot dogs and fries at 8am.

2. Do you remember your first crush?

But of course! I'm pretty sure it was Nicholas Martin in the third grade (can't believe I found that link!). Red hair...Freckles...a Rat Tail (remember those?)...Need I say more?

3. What is the first thing you do in the morning?

Squint at the clock to see what time it is -- I'm blind without my glasses.

4. What is your first memory?

Hmmm, hard question. Taking my Cabbage Patch doll to class in the first grade? Her name was Stacey :-) Come to think of it, she had red hair and freckles too. lol. Also, I remember learning to count by "tens" using pictures of bundles of twigs. Random, I know.

5. Where is the first place you visited on the net today?

Bread and Budder Buckets. Long story. Stay tuned.

Happy Friday! I'll try to catch up on my posts over the weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails