February 05, 2007

Don't Barf...

It's not my fault that love is in the air! I got this meme from Peach -- Feel free to play along if you'd like!

Meme about Hubby

His age: 28 (yes, I'm robbing the cradle. it's ok! he's only one year younger than me)


How tall is he: 5'11" (but he'll say 6'0 if you ask him)


How long have you been together: 9 years (omg!)

How long did you know each other before you got together? About 2 years.

What physical features attracted you to him first?: His smile. His build (thanks Coach Spurrier!). His posture. His complexion.

Eye color: Dark brown

Hair color: Dark brown.

Hair style: Short. And, sigh, he's decided to grow it long. Again. So we are currently at the not-so-neat "in-between" stage. Here's hoping this is just a passing phase.

Normal Outfit: Jeans or sweatpants and sneakers. He's a jock at heart.

How did you meet: Through a mutual friend.

How serious is it: I would say pretty serious. Considering we've been married almost 4 years and have 2 precious bambinas. He's a keeper.

Are you "in love": For sure.

Do your parents like him: Yes. He keeps my mom in stitches with his sense of humor.

Do his parents like you: I think so! No, they do. I hope so!

Do you trust him: Definitely.

Would you share a toothbrush with him: If I had to. We've had to.

Would he let you wear his pants: Of course. [Sorry Jones] Forget Mimi - his make the best maternity clothes!

Do you have a shirt of his that you sleep in? My friends are gonna kill me. Yes! They're so comfy!


Do you like the way he smells: I do.

Can you picture having kids with him: Nah. Just kidding. We have 2 beautiful daughters. He's the best dad.

What bothers you the most about him: His "selective memory" when we get into an argument. Gah!

Does he have a temper: He does, but he controls his better than I do mine most of the time. I will say that his temper has improved dramatically since we had kids. They'll do that to ya.


Are you happy to be with him: Most definitely.

Does he embarrass you in public: Nope.

Does he smoke or do drugs? Nope. We both hate smoking.

Does he have any piercings?: No! He wanted to get his ear pierced in college but his dad bribed him not to do it with a brand new car. Nice Dad.


Any tattoos? Two. One of a lion and one of a chinese symbol that means "Increase Your Fortune"

Does he have any scars that you know of? Ummm, just one I think.

Is he a Party dude or Stay at home?: Definitely stay at home. I like it that way!

Is he Outgoing or Shy?: He's outgoing and has a magnetic personality.

Does he love his mama?: That he does.

Would he hang out with you and YOUR friends?: Yes, he has and does.

Sing?: He sings when he's in a great mood. It's adorable.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails