January 16, 2007

Side note on the Mama Code Post...

I came across this blog, FPMama, about a month ago and I think it is worth mentioning. The blog is written by an OB who tells the story of the mothers that she meets in her journey as their doctor. Of course all identities are kept confidential, but some of the stories are really gripping. Read the post on Scary Baby. Frightenting. Anyhow, as I read some of the posts, I could totally relate to some of the mothers. I had three complicated pregnancies and their stories brought back many memories.

2 comments:

Justice Fergie said...

What an interesting topic for a blog! I'll definitely check it out.

When I hear/read stories like those I always thank God for 2 completely uncomplicated pregnancies. Sometimes I take for granted how fortunate I was.

www.JusticeJonesie.com/blog said...

Yes, you are blessed indeed. I can not imagine an easy pregnancy! When I see women walking around and active with their big bellies I am truly amazed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails